Extra Credit 4.29.19
WOD: “Jet Ski”
10 min EMOM: 1 Squat Snatch
* If you completed last weeks Power Snatch EMOM in the Extra Credit, use that same weight. If you did not complete that workout, use the first 4-5 minutes to build to a moderate weight – this is not a max out.
Single Arm DB High Pull 4 sets of 6 reps:
* Based off of last weeks 4 x 6 – try to slightly increase the weight this week. Remember we will be increasing each week so be cautious jumping too fast too soon. This might only be a 5# jump.
WOD: “P. Diddy”
Bench Press 5 sets of 1 reps @ 95+%:
* If this weight is beginning to get heavy for you, make sure that you ask someone to spot you for the sets. Turn the benches inside the rig today to stay out of the way of the Group Classes.
Rest Day / Active Recovery
WOD: “The Four Seasons”
3-4 Rounds (Use as a Recovery, or Workout):
1 min Ski Erg
1 min D-Ball Hold (heavy)
1 min Bike Erg
1 min Burpees
1 min Rest
* You can perform this entire workout upstairs!
Every 2 minutes for 12 minutes perform:
2 Squat Clean Singles @ 80-85% of your 1 Rep Max
* This is a great workout to take to the mats outside. If you plan to stay inside, stay out of the way of Group Classes, and avoid dropping your barbells while the coach is talking!
2019 04 28