Have you heard about this amazing new class called BeachFit? Want to give one a try? You’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re just starting your fitness journey, bored of your current routine, or looking for all the fun and results of CrossFit, but without the barbell, you will love our BeachFit program. BeachFit incorporates all the best elements of CrossFit; intense workouts, a high-energy group environment, expert coaching, and workouts that are new and different every day. BeachFit is designed to keep you safe and minimize the risk of injury, while helping you burn fat and become lean and toned.
Despite what many people think when they hear the name, BeachFit is not actually on the beach. All 38 of our weekly classes take place in our 4000 sq ft, air-conditioned facility off of US 1 in Jupiter.
The best part is, BeachFit is for anyone. You can come any time to try your first class for free, and every workout is scaled to your current ability level. Fill out the form below to reserve your free class. We can’t wait to meet you.
Try BeachFit FREE
Come on in for your free BeachFit class and see what all the fuss is about. See out facility, meet our members, chat with our coaches, and find out for yourself what a real fitness family is all about.
Here are just a few of the features and benefits you will get from our BeachFit Classes:
- 38 weekly BeachFit classes to choose from with classes offered 7 days/week
- Every day is different and planned from start to finish including warm up, workout, and cool down
- 45-minute classes mean you'll maximize your results, with minimal time commitment
- Our expert coaches will make sure you are moving safely and performing each exercise correctly
- Burn fat, tone up, get stronger, increase your endurance, improve your flexibility, and tap into a level of energy you've never experienced before
- Get in better shape so you have the option to take on CrossFit classes in the future
- And so much more!
Simply fill out the form and someone from our team will contact you shortly. If you know the day and time you would like to come try a class, feel free to just come in and try one out. Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes early your first day so we can get you set up, and show you around. We look forward to meeting you!
- Team CrossFit Palm Beach